For all questions or inquiries please Contact our Registrar here.
Spring Season 2020 Registration
Applications after 1/15/20 are accepted only when the registrar has confirmed space availability and given a deadline for registration of your player.
DO NOT SEND FORMS UNLESS YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE REGISTRAR
MAIL OR DROP OFF REGISTRATION
- Fill out the registration form for each player, print two copies for each player and sign all copies.
- Read the concussion waiver and print the signature page, fill in player’s names and sign.
- Cost is $135 per player, make check payable to PYSL and include the payment at time of registration. Write the player’s names in the memo and one check per family is fine.
- Send or drop off the two copies of the registration form for each player, and one copy of the concussion waiver for each family to:
- Patti Ghio, PYSL Registrar / 1345 Tourmaline Street / San Diego, CA. 92109-1916
If dropping off, use the mailbox on the inside of the waist-high wall next to the gate. If paying with cash, use the mail slot that goes into the house. Do NOT leave cash in the mailbox by the gate.
Player Application – Click here for link to application
Concussion Waiver – Click here for link to concussion waiver