For all questions or inquiries please Contact our Registrar here.
Spring Season 2020 Registration
Spring Season 2020 registration is by mail or online from
December 20, 2019– January 15, 2020
MAIL OR DROP OFF REGISTRATION
- Fill out the registration form for each player, print two copies for each player and sign all copies.
- Read the concussion waiver and print the signature page, fill in player’s names and sign.
- Cost is $115 per player, make check payable to PYSL and include the payment at time of registration. Write the player’s names in the memo and one check per family is fine.
- Send or drop off the two copies of the registration form for each player, and one copy of the concussion waiver for each family to:
- Patti Ghio, PYSL Registrar / 1345 Tourmaline Street / San Diego, CA. 92109-1916
- If dropping off, use the mailbox on the inside of the waist-high wall next to the gate. If paying with cash, use the mail slot that goes into the house. Do NOT leave cash in the mailbox by the gate.
Player Application – Click here for link to application
Concussion Waiver – Click here for link to concussion waiver
For online registration please read the notes below before getting started.
- At the end of registering you will be given the option to pay for your registration with a credit card or echeck. Online registration has a payment fee added that is based on which method of payment you use and is a direct payment to the software company that Calsouth uses, not the league. It cannot be waived. If you prefer not to pay the fee, use the mail/drop off option.
- The program used by Calsouth is not user friendly on a cellphone or tablet. If possible, please try to use a laptop or desktop computer. If you have problems with a laptop or desktop, be sure to try another browser to see if that solves your problem.
- Use the name on your child’s birth certificate to register a new player, do not use a nickname.
- You will need a saved jpg or pdf of the player’s birth certificate available as it will be required during registration. This includes returning players.
- You will need a current, driver’s license type photo of your player available to upload to their application. This picture must be current, clear and bright, no shadows on face and no hats, headbands, sunglasses or other people in the picture. This photo must be in a jpeg or png format.
- If you have played in Calsouth before, when registering the system should find your family record. If so, be sure to accept the family record it finds. Do not create a duplicate record for your player or for yourself. You will be able to edit the record with new emails, addresses, phone numbers, etc. once you have accessed it.
- If you have problems, and to avoid creating a duplicate record, back out of the system and email Soccermomma@san.rr.com and it can be fixed. Since there will be a high volume of emails, please be patient and within two days you will get a reply. Include your player’s name, birthday and your phone number in the email.
- Once you have the saved photo and birth certificate available on your device you are ready to register online by following this link:
Online Registration Link:
Oops! Did you miss the deadline for registration? There may still be room for your player!